Design your ultimate McLaren 650S GT3, and watch it race with Strakka Racing at the Total Spa 24 Hours
The winning design will be applied to the #58 Strakka Racing 650S GT3, and will make its debut at the famous Belgian circuit as part of the team’s four car entry. The car will be looking push for a strong result at Spa with McLaren GT Factory Drivers Rob Bell and Come Ledogar sharing the driving responsibilities around the iconic Belgian circuit with GT Academy Driver Ben Barnicoat. The winner will also receive a full VIP weekend hospitality package, courtesy of the SRO, for two people.
- Paddock Entry tickets
- VIP Grid Walk
- Hospitality from Friday afternoon
- Track tour shuttle
- VIP admission at Saturday evening Concert
- Circuit Hot Lap
The template for the 650S GT3 design can be downloaded from here.
To enter the competition, submit your design through Facebook or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries close at 23:59.59BST, Thursday 6 July 2017, and the winning design will be announced on Monday 10 July 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- The winning entry will be judged by McLaren GT and Strakka Racing
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
- The competition is open to all ages, but certain elements of the prize has age restrictions – the minimum age for the grid walk and hop lap activities is 16 years old
- Prize does not include transport or accommodation